This recipe is very accommodating to anyone’s taste. You are more than welcome to add more or less of any ingredient in the recipe or add in fruits that you may prefer.
* Lime Slices (from about one lime) * Ginger (large slices) * Fresh Basil leaves (about a handful) * Filtered of spring water * Ice
- Wash all ingredients before use.
- Add enough water of your choosing to a beverage dispenser or jug.
- Fill the dispenser with ice.
- Add in the lime slices and ginger slices to the water.
- Pick the basil leaves off of the stem and add them to the dispenser or jug whole.
- Depending on your taste feel free to add a teaspoon of stevia.
Note: The picture used in this recipe is taken from SkinnyMs.