Written by: Ritu Agarwal, Holistic Nutritionist
This refreshing summer recipe is a great way to keep yourself hydrated. Instead of throwing away your used tea bags you can use the leaves inside the bags in your garden. Sprinkle the leaves around the base of your plants as it fertilizes the soil and deters mice away from nibbling at your fruits and vegetables.
- Roobios tea in filtered or spring water
- Juice from one lime or key lime squeezed
- Fresh mint leaves
- Stevia to taste
- Wash all ingredients before use.
- Add the tea bags, lime, and mint leaves to the beverage dispenser or jug and pour enough boiling water over the ingredients to steep.
- Stir ingredients often until room temperature.
- Remove the tea bags from the jug.
- Fill the dispenser with ice.
- Depending on your taste feel free to add a teaspoon of stevia and adjust to your liking.
Note: The picture above used in this recipe is taken from Sam Linsell, Drizzle & Dip.