Courtesy of Vanessa Greaves from allrecipes
Oregano is rich in omega-3, vitamin k, iron and manganese. This refreshing drink is a great way to recharge your body with all of the benefits oregano has to offer and without any calories at all.
- Fresh oregano leaves
- Lemon slices (from about 1 lemon)
- Filtered or spring water
- Wash all ingredients before use.
- Add enough water of your choosing to a beverage dispenser or jug.
- Fill the dispenser with ice.
- Add in the lemon slices to the water.
- Pick the oregano leaves off of the stem and add them to the dispenser or jug whole.
- Depending on your taste feel free to add a teaspoon of stevia.
Note: The picture above used in this recipe is taken from Tips and Ideas.