Written by Ritu Agarwal, Holistic Nutritionist
This delicious sweet and spicy tofu comes from our vendor Ying Ying Soy Food at the market. This recipe is perfect for lunch and is very versatile as this tofu can be used in any dish as a source of protein. Our vendor uses certified organic soybeans that are grown in Ontario and are also non-GMO.
Yield: 4-5 servings
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- ½ cup of onions (diced)
- 1 tbsp garlic scapes (finely chopped)
- 1 package (200g) of Ying Ying Sweet and Spicy Tofu
- 2 tbsp of Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash all ingredients before use.
- Dry the lettuce leaves using a salad spinner.
(In Progress….. coming soon)
Note: This picture was taken from the Healthy Eating Eco-Kitchen at The Backyard Farm and Market.